- This event has passed.
May 14 @ 11:00 am - May 15 @ 4:30 am
- Scores of books have been written that offer guidance for building the marriage of your dreams. Yet, what if God’s primary intent for your marriage isn’t to make you happy . . . but holy? And, what if your relationship isn’t as much about you and your spouse as it is about you and God? Turn marital struggles into spiritual and personal appreciation. Love your spouse with a stronger sense of purpose.Partner in the spiritual growth and character formation of your spouse. Transform a “tired” marriage into a relationship filled with awe and respect. It’s a great study for those thinking about marriage, newly married, and those who just need 100,000 mile maintenance.
- In four sessions, (2 on Friday and 2 on Saturday) Paul Tripp will encourage you with what the Bible has to say about marriage: 1. Disappointed Dreamers No matter how long you have been married, you must continually realign your expectations so you aren’t discouraged and disappointed by the reality of your relationship. 2. The Spouse Of Your Dreams Learn how to treat your husband or wife with integrity and faithfulness so they fully entrust themselves to your care. Work through the bonus Trust Questionnaire with your spouse or fiancé for added application. 3. What Dreams Are Made Of Why do couples fail to experience the marriage of their dreams? They point the finger of blame and hold grudges. Instead, discover how to fight for your relationship by practicing confession and forgiveness each day. 4. All You Need Is (Cruciform) Love There are many definitions of love out there, but you only need to follow one example: the cross of Christ. Remind yourself how with the bonus 23 Things That Love Is And Does worksheet.
- Come join us on for this Friday and Saturday Weekender in the Fellowship hall at TCCC…
- 6pm-9:30pm Friday 5/14 – 6-6:30pm Dinner, 6:30pm-8pm Session 1 8:15pm-9:30pm Session 2
- 8am-11:30am Saturday 5/15 – 8-8:30am Breakfast, 8:30am-10am Session 3 10:15am-11:30am Session 4Sign up at church or shoot pastor Robert an email at email@example.com
The weekend is Free